Utility Bill Payment Options
Plainfield Charter Township Utility Payment Options
- Easiest – Never pay late fees. Sign up to have your payment automatically deducted from your checking or savings account each quarter on the due date. Utility Bill Auto Pay is FREE, SECURE, and EASY. Click HERE to sign up. NOTE: Sign up must be at least two business days prior to your due date to allow for processing.
- Sign Up for Paperless Billing - Click HERE.
- Online Payments – click HERE to pay online. *Fee will be applied.
- Bank Bill Pay – Your bank may offer an online Bill Pay service. Setup is done on your bank’s website and your bank will send the money directly to Plainfield Charter Township. Please make sure you set up separate vendors for utility and tax payments using your account number for utility bill payments.
- Pay by Mail – Use the envelope provide with your utility bill.
- In Person – Township hours are Monday – Thursday 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Drop Box – Plainfield Township has two drop boxes at town hall where payments can be made 24/7.
- Call to Pay – Call 844-810-7246 (have your bill handy to provide your account number). *Fee will be applied.
- Pay by Text -Click HERE for instuctions.
*Fees (when applicable)
- Debit or Credit Card $3.95. A maximum payment of $375.00 will be accepted per credit card transaction.
- EFT (Online check) $0.95.
- Phone payments will have an additional fee of $0.75.