Connect with Plainfield Township Remotely
The Township is committed to the safety and well-being of the public and our employees and therefore, is encouraging the public to connect with us remotely as all township facilities are open by appointment only, effective Nov. 16.
Among the recommendations surrounding COVID-19, Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer has advised workplaces implement social distancing measures and conduct business remotely, when possible. Therefore, the township is strongly encouraging residents to contact our departments through the following means.
On the Township website:
- Pay a bill
- Complete a permit form
- Get information regarding Township services such as property assessment, elections, voter registration, tax collection, code enforcement, planning and zoning, public safety, water and sewer
- Use the department directory to find an email address and phone number
- If you don't know what department to email, send inquiries to email@example.com and the Township will direct your inquiry to the correct person
- 616.364.8466 for general inquiries or
- Use the department directory to make a specific appointment
- Plainfield Township has two drop boxes outside of Township Hall where payments can be made 24/7
- Like @PlainfieldTownship on Facebook to stay up to date on news in the community.
If there are additional changes to services, the Township will continue to inform residents through our website, e-newsletter, and Facebook page.