Property Tax Payment Options
If you have questions regarding your property tax bill or payment options, contact the Treasurer's Department at (616) 726-8891.
Plainfield Township Tax Payment Options
- Easiest – Never pay late fees. Sign up to have your payment automatically deducted from your checking or savings account each tax cycle on the due date. Tax Bill Auto Pay is FREE, SECURE, and EASY. Click HERE to sign up. Note: Sign up must be at least two business days prior to the due date to allow for processing.
- Sign up for email tax bills. Click HERE to sign up.
- Online Payments – click HERE to pay online. *Fee will be applied.
- Bank Bill Pay – Your bank may offer an online Bill Pay service. Setup is done on your bank’s website and your bank will send the money directly to Plainfield Charter Township. Please make sure you set up separate vendors for taxes and utility payments using your parcel number as the account number for property taxes.
- Pay by Mail – Use the envelope provide with your tax bill.
- In Person – Township hours are Monday – Thursday 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Drop Box – Plainfield Township has two drop boxes at town hall where payments can be made 24/7.
- Call to Pay – Call 844-810-7246 (have your bill handy to provide your parcel number). *Fee will be applied.
*Fees (when applicable)
- Debit or Credit Card 2.75%.
- EFT (Online check) $0.95.
- Phone payments will have an additional fee of $0.75.