Automatic Application List Request
Registered voters can apply to be placed on the automatic application list. To apply, submit the form below or send an email or written request to the clerk's office.
THIS PROCESS WILL SIGN YOU UP TO RECEIVE AN APPLICATION FOR AN ABSENTEE BALLOT AUTOMATICALLY. MI LAW REQUIRES AN APPLICATION FOR AN ABSENTEE BALLOT FOR EVERY ELECTION. WE CANNOT AUTOMATICALLY SEND BALLOTS. WE AUTOMATICALLY SEND APPLICATIONS.
- An application will be sent to you for each election. Fill it out and mail it back. Make sure you sign the application.
- This automatic list is for registered voters in Plainfield Charter Township only.
- You will remain on the list unless you change your address, your voter registration is canceled, or you request to be removed from the automatic AV voter application list.
The form below is NOT an absentee voter ballot application. This is a request to be on the list to receive absentee voter applications automatically by mail. If you need an application for a ballot, see the link to the left of this page.
Important points to remember:
An application for an absentee ballot must be received before a ballot will be issued. We will never automatically send ballots. We will automatically send applications. A dual application may be used for a primary/general election allowing you to apply for both elections with just one application.
- If you wish to vote in person at the precinct and are on the automatic AV application list, disregard the application and don't return it to the clerk's office.
- All absentee ballots are counted for every election.
- Your ballot must arrive at the clerk's office by 8:00 p.m. on Election Day to count.
AUTOMATIC ABSENTEE VOTER APPLICATION LIST REQUEST FORM
You must be registered to vote in Plainfield charter township to apply with this form