Community Center Advisory Committee Information
- Provide guidance regarding facility needs and design
- Explore existing facilities of similar function, size, or scope
- Participate in stakeholder meetings and solicit feedback from Seniors
- Serve as a sounding board to staff in the review and development of a new Community Center
For a complete Committee description, click HERE.
See what the Community Center Advisory Committee has been working on.
- See the Committee agendas and minutes HERE.
- Interim Report – Conceptual Design Plan - May 2019
- This is the first report of the Committee’s work which was developed to identify and evaluate the space needs for the new facility. The report includes the design principles which were identified by the Committee and were used in the development of the final design of the Community Center. Click HERE for the report.
- Community Center Design Principles – May 2019 HERE.
- Plainfield Township Community Center Survey Results - HERE.
- Public Feedback Report - August 2019. The Community Center Advisory Committee engage in multiple public feedback and outreach efforts. This report outlines the various efforts that were undertaken by the Committee to engage the public in the planning and design process. The report also includes a summary of feedback that was received from various community members and groups. HERE.
- Schematic Design - Report to the Board of Trustees, December 9, 2019. This is the final report of the Committee which presents a detailed floor plan and layout as well as interior and exterior renderings of the proposed new facility. HERE.
Lower Level Floor Plan
Upper Level Floor Plan
Exterior Rendering Facing East Towards Hunsberger
Exterior Rendering Facing West Towards NVPS Campus
Interior Rendering Lower Atrium
Interior Rendering Upper Atrium
Interior Rendering Gym Track
- Preliminary Construction Cost Estimate HERE.