Phone: (616) 364-8466
A Special Election will be held on Tuesday, May 2, 2017.
This election is for a millage request by Kent Intermediate School District:
Click here for ballot language.
Click on link below for a Absentee ballot application to request a ballot.
The last day to register to vote is April 3, 2017
If you want to check if your registered visit: https://webapps.sos.state.mi.us/MVIC/
Contact the Clerk's Department regarding the following:
Forms & Documents
Key Points to Remember:
- Routine service takes 4-6 weeks to process your passport.
- Expedited service takes 2-3 weeks to process your passport for an additional charge of $60 per application.
- The applicant must be present to apply for a passport.
- If the applicant is UNDER 16, both parents are required to appear with the applicant when they apply for their passport. If one of the parents is unable to be present that parent must complete a Minor Consent Form #DS-3053, which is available at http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/passports/under-16.html.
- If the applicant is 16 or 17, only one parent needs to appear with the applicant when they apply for their passport.
- Plainfield Charter Township will only accept checks or money orders for payment. NO cash or credit card payments will be accepted.
- Two checks/money orders are required. One payable to the US Department of State and the other payable to Plainfield Charter Township.
- Plainfield Charter Township offers passport photo services for $10.00 per person.
You must Renew by Mail if your most recent U.S. Passport:
- Is undamaged and can be submitted with your application; and
- Was issued when you were age 16 or older; and
- Was issued within the last 15 years; and
- Was issued in your current name or you can legally document your name change with original or certified copy of your marriage certificate or the government-issued document evidencing your legal name change.